Tuesday, November 27, 2012

New Fifth Grade Freebie Website and How I Linky Linky

How many times have you downloaded a great freebie only to find out that it was for a much younger class? Mercedes from Surfing to Success had a great idea to start a website for fifth grade freebies. Go and over and get signed up! Or get signed up to be a contributor!

My Teacher Friend is having a How Do You Linky? Linky to get some ideas on how to be more involved with linkies. I wonder how many times I can fit the word "linky" in one sentence?! So this part of the post is geared more towards her, but maybe the rest of you can fill me in on some linkies that I'm missing.

If there are regular weekly/monthly ones coming, I usually write my posts ahead of time and wait for their post to finally link up. That way I can be ready to go and link up early so that more people will view my post. So that means that I don't post everyday on my blog, but I get a lot more traffic from linkies since I don't have a very large following yet. Linkies that fall in that category for me are Amanda's Friday Flashback and Tara's Monday Made It.

The other one that I do on a regular basis is Farley's Currently. That one is nice because you need to view the two before you and the one after you and leave a comment.

Are there any others that I'm missing?

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the advice! This is exactly what I needed. I didn't know about Friday Flashback and the way that you write your posts early is so smart! AND... now that I have had my first person link up, I can also chalk the linky party up as a success! You made my day, Diane:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad! I still haven't had the courage to host my own linky, so you're ahead of me :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for stopping by my blog and for sharing Fifth Grade Freebies. I hadn't hear about it yet! BTW I am impressed by your linky organization. :)
    Lattes&Laughter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I chalk it up to the OCD in me :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Diane! Thanks for visiting me over at TastesLikePaste! I am your newest follower! Thanks for the Linky info!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! I will return the favor :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I reply back by email, so please make sure you have that option enabled. Have a great day!