Sunday, December 9, 2012

12 in '12

I am linking up with Miss Kindergarten and A Teeny Tiny Teacher for their 12 in '12 linky.
12. Favorite movie you watched: Um, mo-vie? I'm unfamiliar with this. I think that the only new movie I watched this year was Magic Mike. I think... Is it sad that I had to Google popular movies of 2012 to realize that I also saw Rock of Ages and The Lorax (on DVD)?

11. Favorite TV series: The Office. Kind of sad to see it go, but it had a good run. Guess I'll have time next year to find a new series.

10. Favorite restaurant: We had a lovely little place called the Bluebird Cafe open in our town. Local ingredients. Enough said.

9. Favorite new thing you tried: Blogging, I guess! I also got a Cricut, and that's a lot of fun, too!

8. Favorite gift you got: My past, present, and future diamond band for our tenth anniversary!

7. Favorite thing you pinned: I have no clue. Everything I pin has the potential to change my life ;)
This one's pretty good:
6. Favorite blog post: My most popular one is {this one} about my milk crate seats. I really enjoyed writing {this one} about our candy elections. Even though a candy bar elections isn't my original idea, I really think that my teaching partner and I took it up a notch.

5. Best accomplishment: Successfully starting the school year even though everything seemed stacked against me.

4. Favorite picture: I take a lot of pictures, so it's very hard to choose just one. This one is special because it's a side-by-side of my daughter and me when we were in first grade.
3. Favorite memory: This same daughter caught the bouquet at my husband's cousin's wedding, and her reaction is something that I'll never forget!
2. Goal for 2013: To have more energy to do the things that I want to do. And I need to work on allowing myself to make mistakes this school year. It's a new situation, and no one else is expecting perfection.

1. One Little Word: Relax.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up!
    Magic Mike - fun!! Loved it for what it was!
    That pin is HILARIOUS. :)
    Love the side by side pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that pin! So funny! The pics of you and your daughter are precious! Love your word, too!
    Laura
    Peace, Love, and First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness you and your daughter look exactly alike - so cute!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane~ I love this linky! I'm so glad I checked it out on your site... I did have another example for our "division dilema" on my blog if you get a chance to pop over and check out my second comment reply. That might help you. Thanks for asking!
    Love the picture of your daughter!
    Michele
    Coffee Cups and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  5. The side by side picture is adorable! Love it! Congratulations on your 10th anniversary too!

    Teaching in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa! She looks exactly like you. Well done! I wonder how hubby feels about that.

    I'm a new follower.

    Emmy xx
    Daydreams with Miss D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm your 100th follower! Yay!! Hopefully I will be at 100 soon...
    Christy
    Mrs. Christy’s Leaping Loopers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I reply back by email, so please make sure you have that option enabled. Have a great day!