Friday, January 4, 2013

Quick Post - Grade App and Blog Design

Just a quick little post while I have a few things on my mind.

My administrator sent me a link for a cool-looking iPad app to grade papers. If it's legit, it looks pretty awesome! Or it could be spam. The reason that I'm slightly suspicious is that my confirmation email had generic contact info in the footer. It could be that since they're pretty new, they just forgot to change it!
So who knows?! Anyway, if you want to check it out, click {this link}. My administrator got it from a pretty reliable resource, so it should be okay ;)
The other thing is that I'm trying to find someone to update my blog design. I like it, but I'd like the design to say more about me. Is there anyone who can recommend someone who does cute, but intermediate cute, not primary cute, at a reasonable rate? I've checked out a few designers, but no one seems to be calling out to me yet.

Have a great weekend! I'll be prepping for my fifth (and final) Christmas of the season!

Oh, and stay tuned this weekend for my 100 follower giveaway! I'm just waiting to hear back from a few people before I launch it!

2 comments:

  1. That app sounds fantastic! I don't give grades in my new position, but I'll be sure to pass it along.

    Have you checked out Dreamlike Magic for blog designs?

    Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan from I Teach What's Your Super Power is doing our design. She started from scratch (if you don't like any of her designs on the site). She's wonderful to work with!

    her blog design is http://abirdinhanddesigns.blogspot.com/ or you can email her

    Amanda
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I reply back by email, so please make sure you have that option enabled. Have a great day!

Pin It button on image hover