Thursday, January 10, 2013

Vistaprint Linky

I don't know if I'm violating any copyright issues or anything, so please let me know if I am. I have recently discovered Vistaprint (I know, I'm late to the party on this one.) However, when I see these great deals and free (!) items, I have a hard time thinking about how to use them in my classroom. I know that many of your out there have creatively come up with some great ways to take advantage of those deals, so may I present...
Disco background by Julie at My Journey to 5th Grade
It's my first linky! I hope that you will be able to find some great ideas on how to take advantage of those awesome Vistaprint deals!

So here's what I bought:
Loyalty Cards turned Reading Challenge Entry Cards
Folded Invitations and Announcements turned Christmas Thank You Card (outside)
Inside
Wedding Thank You Notes turned Generic Thank You Notes
Small Car Door Magnet turned Whiteboard Magnet
Vertical Small Banner turned Holiday Door Sign
Premium Business Card turned Family Contact Card
Don't forget to enter my giveaway. There are a few more days!

2 comments:

  1. Hee Hee---- I looked at your button for your linky and thought, "wow, I like that background". Then I realized it was mine!! It looks great and I am glad you could put it to good use!!! I will be back tomorrow or this weekend to link up... I love Vistaprint.

    My Journey to 5th Grade

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may just order from Vistaprint for the first time. Their products look great! Thanks so much for sharing! :)

    leannebaurscreativeclasssroom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I reply back by email, so please make sure you have that option enabled. Have a great day!