Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tried It Tuesday - Baked Cream Cheese Spaghetti Casserole

Yep, it's another recipe for Tried It Tuesday. Can you tell that I'm a stress eater?! This is another Pinterest recipe that I actually tried, as opposed to the several hundred that I haven't tried.
This is not my photo. Click to go to the original recipe.
The recipe it quick and easy, and you probably have all of the ingredients on hand. The only step that gets me is coating the spaghetti with the cream cheese. I always forget that I have issues with that step since it always clumps on me, but I think that it would go better if I cubed the cream cheese first instead of throwing in the whole block and trying to stir it. I also like to cube some garlic bread to throw on top for the last 10 minutes. Gives it a bit of a crunchy texture.

Photobucket

Please visit Megan's blog for her 700 follower giveaway. She has three days of AMAZING things to win! Day One is Big Things, Day Two is Little Things, and Day Three is Pretty Things. I'm helping on Day Two, so if you're already a follower, that's an automatic entry! And if you've clicked on my sidebar to follow me on TpT, well that's another entry!
 

6 comments:

  1. I've made this before. I used Ragu tomato, garlic, and onion sauce and didn't add in the garlic like the recipe mentioned. I put the sauce in the pan, then noodles, cubed cream cheese, more of the meat sauce. It tasted like lasagna and was super easy!

    Christy
    Teaching Tales Along the Yellow Brick Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMMMMM you are making me hungry! Thanks for sharing the giveaway....I am on my way to check it out!

    Katie
    Mind Sparks

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks right up my alley for comfort food:) Yum!! Thanks for the tip on Megan's giveaway. I have to check it out!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been trying to test out more Pinterest recipes, lately. I have been focusing on recipes from the Six Sisters. It looks yummy.
    ~April Walker
    The Idea Backpack
    Balancing the Backpack

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I reply back by email, so please make sure you have that option enabled. Have a great day!

Pin It button on image hover