Constitution Day - September 17

Constitution Day is quickly approaching! This is one holiday that sneaks up on me every year, and then I frantically look for something that I can use in isolation while I'm right in the middle of my Native American social studies unit.

This year, I'm going to address Constitution Day in reading instead of social studies. I wrote some close reading passages about the Constitution with second read, third read, and writing response activities. They are at {TpT} if you would like to do the activities with your class. I also included a basic how-to on close reading if you've never tried it with your class before.


I hope that it will come in handy for your last-minute Constitution Day planning!! And of course, any positive feedback left for me would be appreciated!


1 comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I reply back by email, so please make sure you have that option enabled. Have a great day!