Happy Class

Very quick post.

I detest making seating charts. Like, really, really, really hate it. Another blogger (and I cannot for the life of me remember who...) blogged about {Happy Class}. Happy Class is a free website (you can upgrade for more options) that will create your seating chart for you. You can mark seating preferences (front of room, etc.) and mark which kids should and should not be seated near each other.


The only drawback to the free version is that you get only one room arrangement and one class roster. But if you are self-contained, then that shouldn't be an issue.


2 comments

  1. Thanks for this suggestion! I think it will also work to help me create new cooperative groups or partners super quick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you on the seating charts! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I reply back by email, so please make sure you have that option enabled. Have a great day!